Deleting a Published Service
Your ability to delete a published service from your myTOM dashboard depends on whether you have received any bookings in order that we can help you manage any cancellations and refunds with your customers.
- Deleting a Service that does not have any paid bookings.
You can delete a service from your dashboard if you have not received any bookings by following the below steps;
- Log in to your myTOM dashboard
- Click on Services
- Click on the Service you wish to Delete
- Click on DELETE at the bottom
2. Deleting a Service with paid bookings*
In order for us to first un-publish and then delete your service, please contact TOM Customer Support and quote your Service Name and/or URL.
*Please note transaction fees and/or processing administration fees may be applicable at TOM’s discretion as per the terms and conditions.